Tata Africa Holdings (Ghana) Limited is a subsidiary of Tata International Limited, a company with a global presence and head office in Mumbai (India). Our Africa operations consist of presence in over 12 countries with a regional base in South Africa.
Tata in Africa has diverse business interests in the continent ranging from distribution of:
1. Automobiles (Tata Motors Limited, Tata Daewoo Commercial Vehicles, Jaguar Land Rover)
2. Agriculture, Infrastructure and Construction Equipment (John Deere)
3. Industrial Bulk Chemicals
4. Healthcare Products
5. Agro inputs and Chemicals
6. Information and Communications technology
In Ghana, our presence goes back to the 1970’s with a rich history of dealing in commercial and passenger vehicles from the Tata Motors Limited range of products.
Recently, Tata is the new John Deere dealer in Ghana, we have taken over the distribution from the previous dealer in September 2019.