Mr Nonsé TRAORE
Director of Promotion and Partnerships
Mali Chamber of Commerce and Industry
W : www.cci.ml
Industry / Sector
Agriculture & Allied Services, Education & Skill Development, Information and Communication Technology, Infrastructure, Manufacturing, Power & Energy, Trade, Other ( Commerce, Industry and Services )
I am the Director in charge of cooperation between Mali Chamber of Commerce and Industry and its partners. I am also the Director of the International Trade Fair and Exhibition of Bamako - FEBAK. I am also the contact point of Mali Chamber of Commerce and Industry and the Confederation of Indian Industry Memorandum of Understanding, signed of May 03rd, 2013. I follow up the implementation of this agreement. Through this instrument, our two Consular Chambers have expressed their will to get closer and to forge links within our business circles in order to create and develop fruitful and fraternal partnerships. Given the business opportunities that our two states are facing, the private sector must take a decisive option to promote all mutually beneficial economic sectors through our two business organizations. I used to participate to some economic activities organised in india. As far as we are concerned, the interaction between the two private sectors dates back to 2013 with the participation of the Mali Chamber of Commerce and Industry at the 9th Conclave CII-EXIM BANK, on ??the India-Africa partnership project, the 17 and March 18, 2013 and the 7th ISTP Training Program from March 17 to 28, 2013 at Taj Palace & Park Hotels in New Delhi, at the invitation of the Indian Confederation of Industrialists. These activities resulted in the signing of a Memorandum of Understanding between the CCIM and CII on May 3, 2013, which serves as a legal framework to govern our collaboration. As part of the implementation of this protocol, some major activities were held on both sides, including: - Mali Chamber has received an Indian economic mission in July 2014; - participation of the CCIM at the AGROTECH exhibition in November 2014 in Chandigarh (India); - CCIM participation in the 11th CII-EXIM BANK Conclave on the India-Africa Partnership Project, March 14-15, 2016 at Taj Palace Hotel in New Delhi; - participation of the Mali Chamber in the 12th CII-EXIM BANK Conclave on the India-Africa Partnership Project led by the Minister of Investment and Promotion of the Sector of Mali, 9-10 March 2017 in New
The Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Mali which is the interface between the Private Sector and the Public Administration, was created in 1906. Its mission is the organization and representation of natural and legal persons exercising in various branches of commercial, industrial and service activities in the Republic of Mali. For this purpose she:
• proposes to the Government any measure it deems appropriate to promote the development of commercial, industrial and service activities;
• gives to the Government the opinions and information requested on commercial, industrial or service matters. This notice is mandatory when it comes to commercial usage issues;
• may be authorized to undertake work or to create or manage services necessary for the interests of commerce, industry and services;
• may participate in initial or continuing training in the fields of Trade, Industry and Services. It can for this purpose create establishments;
• may provide technical assistance to enterprises with a view to facilitating the fulfillment by it of various formalities and promoting their activities;
• may disseminate any relevant information or studies or set up any appropriate body.
In general, the Mali Chamber mission is to establish and develop relations of economic and commercial partnerships with companies and institutions at the national and international levels, including the Chambers of Commerce and funding agencies of other countries.